Tag Archives for Drain System

Pressure Vessel Drain System

A drain system that is connected directly to pressure vessels is called a “pressure” or “closed” drain system. A drain system that collects liquids that spill on the ground is an “atmospheric,” “gravity,” or “open” drain. The liquid in a … Continue reading

05. September 2009 by andrew
Categories: Oil and Gas Separator | Tags: , , , | Leave a comment